"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, August 19, 2016

Russian Black Sea Fleet carries out missile strikes on terrorist targets in Syria - military- RT

The Russian Defense Ministry has said Black Sea Fleet warships have launched three cruise missile strikes on terrorist targets in Syria. A terrorist command post and munitions production site were destroyed.
"As a result of the strikes a command post and a terrorist base near the village of Dar Taaza as well as a production site of mortar ammunition and an arms depot in Aleppo province were destroyed,” the ministry said in a .