"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Islamist rebels rain missiles over residential neighbourhoods in western Aleppo- Al-Masdar News

A barrage of over a hundred missiles and artillery shells is devastating government-held western Aleppo as we speak following the explosions of three Jaysh al-Fateh suicide bombers on Thursday morning.
In what was described by Jaysh al-Fateh as preemtive shelling, elephant rockets, howitzers, and BM-21 Grad rockets struck the 3000 Apartment Project, New Aleppo district and al-Zahraa neighbourhood.