"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda) Launches Large-Scale Offensive against Rival Groups in Aleppo & Idlib- South Front

Terrorists of the Jabhat Fateh al-Sham (previously known as the al-Nusra Front) group have launched a large-scale offensive against militants of Ahrar al-Sham and the Jaish al-Mujahadeen coalition of the Free Syrian Army (FSA) armed opposition faction in Idlib and Aleppo provinces in northwestern Syria. According to some reports, the the Harakat Nour al-Din al-Zenki Islamist group is also involved in the infighting on the side of the al-Nusra Front.