"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Syrian Army to take full control of Wadi Barada with expulsion of militants- Al-Masdar News

Wadi Barada is to come under full Syrian Army control within the next 36 hours with all jihadist militant fighters being expelled.
Under the deal, around 1,200 militant fighters will be reintegrated into Syrian society when they have their cases settled and amnesty granted by the reconciliation committee.
The remainder of the militants will be transferred to Idlib province which is currently engulfed by a inter-jihadi civil war.