"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, March 12, 2017

New Army Commander in First Visit to Bkirki- Naharnet

Newly-appointed Army Commander General Joseph Aoun took part in Sunday Mass in Bkirki, four days after the government named him as the new army chief.
Aoun has pledged to boost the military's capabilities and to do everything in his capacity so that the army remains “the certain guarantee for Lebanon's unity, sovereignty, independence and dignity.”
The security appointments that were approved on Wednesday ended a deadlock that twice forced an extension of the term of the army's sitting head.