"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tehran: Russia Can Use Iranian Military Bases ‘On Case By Case Basis’- South Front

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said Tuesday that Russia can use Iranian military bases for airstrikes in Syria on a “case by case basis.”

The Russian Aerospace Forces used the Iranian Hamadan Airbase to conduct airstrikes against terrorists in August 2016. Iran reportedly granted Moscow permission to deploy an undisclosed number of Tupolev Tu-22M3 long-range strategic bombers and Sukhoi Su-34 strike fighters.