"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, April 06, 2017

Israeli Air Force Bombed Syrian Army And Hezbollah Positions In Southern Syria-Media- South Front

Last night, the Israeli Air Force carried out airstrikes against alleged Hezbollah targets in the Qalamoun Mountains near the Syrian capital of Damascus, Sky News Arabia reported on Thursday.
The channel also reported abut “unknown airstrikes” against Syrian army and Hezbollah targets in the countryside of the Daraa provincial capital.
The report has been already spread in the Israeli media.
However, pro-Hezbollah and pro-Assad sources don’t confirm the incidents.