"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Friday, April 14, 2017

Russian FM Lavrov Holds Presser With Syrian, Iranian Counterparts in Moscow- Sputnik News

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov is holding a joint press conference after his meeting with Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif and Syrian Foreign Minister Walid Muallem in Moscow on Friday, April 14.

Russia, Iran and Syria compared their stances on the latest events in Syria, Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov said, opening the presser.
Evidence if mounting that the reported April 4 chemical weapons attack in the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib may have been staged, Lavrov said.