"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Sunday, June 04, 2017

US-backed militants establish new encampment in southeastern Syria- Al-Masdar News

Militants of Maghaweir Al-Thawra (Revolutionary guards), an islamist group supported by the U.S., have set up a new camp in Al-Zagiph area in southeastern Syria.


The area is located 70 kilometres northeast of Al-Tanf border crossing to Iraq and approximately 130 kilometres south of Al-Bukamal city in Deir Ezzor province controlled by the so-called “Islamic State” (IS, formerly ISIL/ISIS).
According to the statement issued by the group, the new garrison is intended to intensify struggle against IS.