"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Putin and Assad discuss major principles of political process in Syria- TASS

SOCHI, November 21. /TASS/. Putin and his Syrian counterpart discussed the major principles in Syria’s political process and preparations for the Congress of Syrian Peoples. Their meeting took place in the Russian Black Sea resort of Sochi on Monday, while the Syrian president was on a working visit to Russia.

Putin also introduced Assad to the senior officials of the Russian Defense Ministry and the General Staff, who are currently in Sochi for a series of meetings on defense issues.