"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Putin, üçlü zirve öncesinde Netanyahu, Sisi ve Kral Selman’la Suriye’yi konuştu- Sputnik News

Rusya Devlet Başkanı Vladimir Putin, bugün Soçi’de Cumhurbaşkanı Recep Tayyip Erdoğan ve İran Cumhurbaşkanı Hasan Ruhani ile gerçekleşecek üçlü zirve öncesinde İsrail Başbakanı Benyamin Netanyahu, Mısır Cumhurbaşkanı Abdülfettah el Sisi ve Suudi Arabistan Kralı Selman’la da telefonla Suriye’yi konuştu.