"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Monday, November 20, 2017

Saudi crown prince discusses Syria developments with Russian envoy- Al-Arabiya

The Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman met with Russian Special Envoy on Syria, Alexander Lavrentiev, in Riyadh on Sunday. 

During their meeting, Prince Mohammed and Lavrentiev discussed developments in the Syrian conflict.

Russia vetoed on Friday a Japanese-drafted UN Security Council resolution to extend by one month an international inquiry into who is to blame for chemical weapons attacks in Syria, just a day after Moscow blocked a US push to renew the investigation.