"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Russian jets hammer southern Idlib as Syrian forces push towards key airbase- Al-Masdar News

BEIRUT, LEBANON (8:50 A.M.) – The Russian Aerospace Forces have launched several airstrikes over the Idlib and Hama governorates this morning, targeting Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s positions near the Abu Dhuhour Military Airport.
Russian fighter jets flying out of the Hmaymim Military Airport repeatedly hammered the jihadist held towns of Abu Dali, Musharifah, Umm Miyal, and Al-Rahjan today, scoring direct hits on Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham’s positions.