"And I have found both freedom and safety in my madness, the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us. But let me not be too proud of my safety. Even a Thief in a jail is safe from another thief. "

Khalil Gibran (How I Became a Madman)

Lübnan Marunîleri / Yasin Atlıoğlu

NEWS AND ARTICLES / HABERLER VE MAKALELER

Thursday, December 21, 2017

UN approves resolution rejecting US recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital- Al-Masdar News

The UN General Assembly has passed a resolution that rejects US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
The UN General Assembly passed the resolution by a vote of 128 to 9 with 35 countries abstaining. The resolution condemns both US recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel as well as Washington’s decision to move its embassy to the ancient city.